Saturday, 24 May 2014

Latest Purchases~

Sorry for the lack of updates again lovelies! I've been really lazy with my blogspot -_-
I thought I would do a little post of some of my latest purchases ^-^

I received this super adorable choker from TheLittlePinkKitten, it's so dainty and adorable, I love it! 
I received some of the Sailor Moon collectibles that I pre-ordered! I ordered both last year, if you want to purchase them I would suggest browsing through Ebay as a few are being re-sold on there (at higher prices though).
Sailor Moon miracle romance moon stick lipstick (chapstick):
I ordered this through bigbadtoystore.

And my gashapon charm set:
I ordered them through J-list.

I was sent these super adorable hair bows from lunabowtique. Omg I am so in love, I love accessorising with hair bows (as you can probably tell through some of my outfit post haha) so I was overjoyed when I was sent these ^-^ You guys should really check out her store, she has so many beautiful designs and for very reasonable prices!

Little Twin Stars instax mini 8 camera and film~ 
I ordered both the camera and film through ebay. It's so fun to take Polaroids, I use it heaps when I go out with my friends, it's great to have an actual physical copy of the photos instead of them just staying on facebook haha ^_-

A couple of photos of some recent clothes:
Two piece and playsuits from Dragonberry
Dress and jumper from Showpo
And I brought these few things from taobao:

Things from my car, though I have taken half of them down because I realised it just looked way over the top, even for me haha!
(Ignore Sean in the background haha)
And this Laduree replica keychain ^-^
 Thanks so much for reading   

1 comment:

  1. Best car interior I've ever seen!! <3

    www.choom-chan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete