Thursday, 20 March 2014

~Little Update!~

So sorry that is has been so long since I last updated on here! I've been a bit busy lately, I recently finished my bachelors degree and I've been trying to figure out what to do now, as I not sure if I want to continue with Psychology or not image I'm also trying to work and save a bit as Sean and I are hoping to travel to Japan for a few weeks at the end of the year image

I also got a new tattoo done, another Audrey Kawasaki piece, on my back! It took four sessions, with about 14 and a half hours all together! It was worth it though, I really love it image

This is the original piece:


And this is my result:

After the first session

Third session

And after the fourth session ^-^

I'm so happy with how it has come out, and it makes me like my body even more~ image Will probably be my last tattoo, or at least for awhile, I am running out of spots that are easy to cover haha.
It was done by Ally Riley at Dangerzone tattoo, you can view her work here: http://instagram.com/allyriley

So I will do a few outfit posts and reviews in the next couple of days, sorry again for the big gap since my last post! 

Thank you for reading image

8 comments:

  1. WOW your tattoo looks so stunning *uuu* I checked out the work of the artist and wow however did you manage to chose that one out of them all?!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been one of my favourite pieces for a long time ^-^

      Delete
  2. What a sweet tat idea. Atlhough I'm more of a piercings girl I would definitely try to get a tattoo that is stunning such as this one. Glad it worked out for you!

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg it's prefect really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, this is so beautiful! ;w; I can't even.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you means a lot! I really love it ^-^

      Delete