Thursday, 20 March 2014

Latest outfits~

Outfits from the 22nd of January 

Top: Taobao
Shorts: Op shop
Shoes: Taobao
Bag: Taobao 



Dress: Taobao
Shoes: Taobao
Bag: Taobao (Liz Lisa replica) 

Outfit from the 5th of February

Top: Taobao
Skirt: Forever New
Shoes: Taobao
Bag: Taobao
 
 
 
Outfit from the 15th February

Dress: Dolly Girl Fashion
Collar: Taobao
Shoes: Taobao
Bag: Taobao (Liz Lisa replica) 
 
 Outfit from the 3rd March

Playsuit: Dolly Girl Fashion
Flower Crown: Ebay
Shoes: Taobao
Bag: Taobao (Liz Lisa replica)
 
  Outfit from 6th of March
Top: Dolly Girk Fashion
Skirt: Dotti
Shoes: Ebay
Bag: Taobao
 
 


 

10 comments:

  1. Woaaah! The black one looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh my good, I simply fell in love for the shirt with the heart! It is so so cuute. And oh, such nice and cute thing you have there, I want too! You buy from taobao with which agent if I may ask :3

    Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! ^-^ Yoybuy, I have mentioned them a couple of times in previous posts c:

      Delete
  3. Wow~ I like them all *o*
    especially the black one! It seems as if you don't wear black often (I know you're totally into pastels XD) but black suites you as well!!!
    bye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! No I don't haha, but im trying to mix up my style a bit more lately ^-^

      Delete
  4. ahhhh you have the cutest style everrrrrrr black really suits you too
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dresses from dolly girl fashion but every outfit looks cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete